Cannabis infused gravy is a great addition to any kind of roast. Elevate your next Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Sunday roast with this easy recipe.
The great thing about infusing something like gravy is you can control how strong your dish is. Just make sure your guest know which gravy has the weed in it or you could have a problem.
The recipe can easily be adjusted to be vegetarian and vegan. Just use a veggie stock. In replacement of cannabutter, you can use infused coconut oil.
- 2 cups of chicken or vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons of cannabutter
- 3 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: herbs and spices such as thyme, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Optional: Roast Pan Drippings
- In a small saucepan, melt the cannabutter over medium heat.
- Whisk in the flour, and keep stirring until the mixture turns a light brown, making a roux.
- Gradually add the broth to the pan, whisking constantly to ensure a smooth gravy.
- Add salt, pepper, and any optional herbs or spices.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the gravy simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until it thickens to your liking.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Serve your cannabis-infused gravy hot over your favorite dishes.
Remember to start with a small serving to judge its strength and effects. Enjoy responsibly!
Yummy Cannabis Gravy
- You can use powder gravy with cannabutter if you don’t feel like making a roux.
- The strength of your gravy will depend on your cannabutter infusion.
This guide will answer many questions about growing cannabis, like the following...
Identify and Correct Problems
Get a Chance to INSTANTLY WIN a Reefertilizer Nutrient Kit When You Sign Up.
Mike Drouin is the co-founder of Reefertilizer. He’s an experienced craft cannabis grower and a writer of many articles regarding the process. Mike enjoys cycling and camping and will sometimes combine the two.